A growing experience.

Pros

My lead is amazing, since our new managment has been implemented things are looking up, they are great with working around my school schedule.

Cons

I feel underpaid compared to the same job titile at Disney or Sea World. Our technology is out of date.

Advice to Management

Update technology, offer more space for pay increases!

Other Employee Reviews for LEGOLAND

1. retail

Former Employee - Retail Associate in Carlsbad, CA
    Former Employee - Retail Associate in Carlsbad, CA

I worked at LEGOLAND part-time (More than a year)

Pros

They worked with my schedule. They other staff members were amazing. My manager was always understanding an don't helpful.

Cons

I had to work many holidays and miss out with my family and friends. Other then that work was great.

Advice to Management

I really don't have anything to add to the managers. When I worked there everything was great.

2. Administration

I have been working at LEGOLAND full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Fun friendly environment. Get to know lots of people networking. Super great benefits for full time. Free tix and passes depending on employment status. OT approvals makes more money. Much opportunity to grow internally and in other sites worldwide. Front of house is cool because you make real long lasting friends even if you leave. Good rewarding for good behaviors and appropriate discipline for when not.

Cons

Pay is not great. Need to move around different departments to get more pay. Improvements on guest sevices improving but not much is put back into the refurbishment of park. Too much politics in office setting back of house. Sometimes its like your back in high school too much drama. And so many people hook up while working together. Not professional. Need to wear business attire in office or uniform for non office locations. VERY strict wardrobe policies. Bonuses and raises suck.

Advice to Management

Pay increases need to be in line with other businesses. Thats it really. Keep up the good work with all employee gatherings and encouraging team work.