It was an amazing place to Volunteer, I loved it.

Former Employee - Volunteer Medical Office Manager Assistant  in  Fayetteville, NC
Former Employee - Volunteer Medical Office Manager Assistant in Fayetteville, NC

I worked at LHC Group as an intern for more than a year

Pros

The people there have the most amazing heart. It's like one big happy family.

Cons

I really did not experience anything negative while I was there at all.

Keep doing what you are doing because it is working.

Other Reviews for LHC Group

Good stable work environment .

I have been working at LHC Group full-time

Pros

Salary above average for Lafayette. Nurse:patient ratio is in line with patient acuity.

Cons

CNO's judgement may be faulty at times and she demonstrates favoritism toward a select group of her friends at work.

Methodist Home Care - A LHC Group Company

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at LHC Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Monthly online CEU Courses. Corporate emails from president and administration at least twice a week. Uses Home Care Home Base on Software Tablet PCs.

Cons

Too many tasks fall on too few people. Depersonalization of the communication process between the office, field staff and Outcomes Coordinator while reducing administrative staffing to levels where much of the responsibility for accurate charting falls on the field clinician. LHC appears to have cut costs by putting more responsibility on the field staff while increasing quota requirements. Communication at the local office leads to missed information that field staff need prior to seeing patients. Too many late nights completing visits due to a large number of visits and not enough staff.

Understand that clear communication with accurate information is a big part of improving productivity.

There are newer employer reviews for LHC Group.

Worked for LHC Group? Contribute to the Community!