Good

I worked at LHC Group full-time

Pros

Good pay, great department, flexible work week, career opportunity

Cons

strict, some people made you feel low just by looking at your clothes

reviews filtered by
  1. It's All About Helping People!

I have been working at LHC Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This company is always looking for opportunities of improvement. They are ethical. They consistantly invest in their employee’s and technology. The company has an amazing culture that supports our mission and purpose.

Cons

Even though the company invests in their employees and technology it lacks experience with successful execution and follows through --this has improved over the years and continues to improve with new talent. Communication channels are not always clear. Messaging tends to become distorted as it moves downward and laterally across the organization.

Advice to Management

We have invested in excellent accountability tools and resources, yet we lack the visible senior management support to hardwire individual accountability.

It's all about patient care is a lie

Former Employee - RN Team Leader in Auburn, AL
    Former Employee - RN Team Leader in Auburn, AL

I worked at LHC Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a RN Team Leader, I worked with some great clinicians who truly loved their patients and who turned in exceptional documentation.

Cons

I was salaried and generally worked about 60+ hours/ week and was never compensated for it. There are too many responsibilities put on the team leaders especially in a large office. The office I worked for was still on paper and it was too much and as with paper it comes up missing. The expectations placed on team leaders is too high and not attainable. The salary I had was not enough for all the time put into the job. The field clinicians salaries were not comparable to other home health agencies in the area.

Advice to Management

Really listen to your staff and study the pay rates around the area so the pay competitive. Review the team leader responsibilities and take some of the duties off of them.