LHP Software
www.lhpsoftware.com Columbus, IN 50 to 149 Employees

The work atmosphere is the best I've ever experienced.

Marketing Director (Current Employee)
Columbus, IN

I have been working at LHP Software full-time for more than a year

ProsCompany culture is relaxed and entrepreneurial. Input and ideas - even criticism - are always welcome. Support everywhere you turn. True spirit of teamwork. Founders/owners are present, engaged, and care about their people.

ConsSalary and benefits could be better, but they certainly aren't bad. All of the pros more than make up for it, because LHP supports a healthy work/life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs LHP continues to grow, don't lose the culture and the spirit.

Nice place to work and interact

Control Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
Columbus, IN

I worked at LHP Software full-time for more than a year

Pros: Supportive environment for employees by the management Cons: The usual complaints for a consulting company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Happy life doing an internship here

Embedded Engineer (Current Employee)
Columbus, IN

I have been working at LHP Software as an intern for less than a year

Pros: People are nice and kind here all over Columbus and in the company as well. The place… Cons: The benefits are fair. Need a car to reach all resources. Better have… Advice to Senior Management: Innovation is the priority. More

There are newer reviews on LHP Software.

Worked for LHP Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LHP Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LHP Software CEO Ryan Hou. All reviews posted anonymously by LHP Software employees.