LKQ

horrible!!!!!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at LKQ

Pros

Mon-Fri workweek , that's about it.

Cons

Always running, delivering parts. Never knowing when your day will end. No time to think straight.
They want you to talk and upsell the customers but if you did you would be putting in 14 hour days maybe more. Money compared to hours worked not worth the aggravation.
STAY AWAY

Get a clue!!! You don't have to work people to death!

97 Other Employee Reviews for LKQ (View Most Recent)

terrible, Management practiced favoritisim at every turn

Former Employee - Sales Person in Cumberland, RI
    Former Employee - Sales Person in Cumberland, RI

I worked at LKQ

Pros

Some of the people were very nice to work with

Cons

but if you did not come from a specific country forget it. I experienced discrimination form being denied access to the compamy learning website to denial of access to certain revenue streams rsulting in poor returns in sales and was eventually let go for poor sales numbers.

just because a manager sells alot then let him be a sales man. He cant pay attention to the day to day operation when he is too busy selling parts.

Life changing

Current Employee - Fork Lift Driver in Jenkinsburg, GA
    Current Employee - Fork Lift Driver in Jenkinsburg, GA

I have been working at LKQ

Pros

Overall LKQ is a very good place of employment, it does take time to move up, but that is with any job. If you are into fast paced work enviroments, it is great, there are no limits to the possibilities, they have great benifits, and a very hard working and dedicated team. As with all places of employment, they have their ups and downs, they do offer little spifs to show appreciation for the work that you do. I have learned alot from the manegment team that I am working with, and hope to further.

Cons

There are alot of long nights, that will wear you out. And it does take some patience, but as with any where you work, just when you are ready to give up and throw in the towel, they always seem to make things better.

I would try harder to get the employees an annual raise, I do know first hand, that the team at Atlanta LKQ, is a very good team, and the biggest percentage of this team, deserves a raise.

There are newer employer reviews for LKQ