There are newer employer reviews for LKQ

Not much growth or pay increases, but great work/life balance.

Pros

Flexible schedule and I could try different areas. I have an amazing boss.

Cons

Not much room for growth.

Other Employee Reviews for LKQ

1. I am glad to be working for a solid company!

Pros

The possibilities are endless. Great benefits. Supportive upper management. Opportunity for growth through online training. Good pay, flexible work schedule.

Cons

Would like to see more communication from a Corp level out to the facilities. Has been getting better in the last year.

Advice to Management

Would like to see more communiction on goals and the vision of where they want to go as a company.

Decent Benifits.. THATS IT!!

Current Employee - LKQ
    Current Employee - LKQ

Pros

Like someone else stated.. There will always be someone needed car parts.. and the Medical Bens are decent.. 401k Decent

Cons

Were to start? Terrible Vacation... No Sick Time.. No Compensation.. You have to pay for your own staples.. pens.. paper.. If you complain they will terminate you in a heart beat.. No advancement at all.. They hire outside the company even when they have qualified people to fit the spots. Before terminating employees they post their jobs on Monster to fill. Our location is open 362 days a year.. That means they only have 3 days they are closed!!! Yes 3 days.. The only people that are making money is the Upper Management that drive in with their Cadillac and then tell you that their are NO RAISES!!! Ohhh and don't forget that their kids are going to walk in the door making double what you are making. The list goes on and on and on.. Terrible company to work for.. But until something else opens, I will suck it up, and when something else opens, ill be gone..

Advice to Management

Stop breaking promises.. Don't tell people they are getting a raise if they are not.. Its mean and cruel.. If the CEO really wanted to know how his employees feel about working for the company WHY NOT DO A QUESTIONER Anonymous? They had us fill out surveys and put our names at the top of it... and then terminate people who complain??