LMI Aerospace

www.lmiaerospace.com

Good company, good people.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Saint Charles, MO

ProsThere is a concern for people throughout the organization. An apolitical organization compared to others I've seen. People are generally interested in doing the best possible job and are concerned for the company's interest, and I believe that upper management does care for the employees.

ConsBenefits are mediocre or below. Many of the practices are old fashioned and not in line with current thinking. Sometimes there's not a lot of room for outside ideas.

Advice to Senior ManagementLMIA is in a position of becoming a large, diversified company. Different practices and management styles are needed than were in order when it was a $25 million metal fabricator. Focus on operational efficiencies and up-to-date manufacturing thought.

A growing company that cares.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Saint Charles, MO

I have been working at LMI Aerospace

Pros: Size of company allows individual to do many things, make a real contribution. Family-like atmosphere. Senior management… Cons: No opportunity for advancement beyond current position. Benefits are… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to ideas that come from outside of the company. In recent years, many people with experience at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

At the time they weren't well focused

I have been working at LMI Aerospace full-time

Pros: This is a growing company Cons: Unrealistic expectations entering a new product line. Management is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on LMI Aerospace.

Worked for LMI Aerospace? Contribute to the Community!