LMI
www.lmi.org McLean, VA 500 to 999 Employees

Positive people, smart experts, friendly environment, work life balance

Consultant (Current Employee)
McLean, VA

ProsStrong community reputation w. clients. Great staff and employees that genuinely care about what they are doing and each other. Leadership promotes professional and personal growth at all levels. Strong support for work-life family balance. Lots of field expertise, intelligent employees, and STRONG talent - great project opportunities to apply skills. Staff is not rude, cut-throat, divisive - there is never an "every man for himself" mentality here. Very academic and collegial environment. Competition is a standard you place against yourself to succeed - not others.

ConsSalary range is lower in comparison to what you would make at other management consulting firms for level of work and there is little room to grow into management positions without bringing new business in. Can be difficult to network in other parts of the company if you work at an off-site client location.

Advice to Senior ManagementMandate days for off-site employees to rotate in and out of Tysons Corner location so that they stay integrated with the core network. Also, identify opportunities to strengthen mid-level management opportunities.

Great Place to Work!

Analyst (Current Employee)
    McLean, VA

I have been working at LMI full-time for more than a year

Pros: Smart employees...Great benefits...ability to advance personnally and professionally...Intelligent, caring leadership. Cons: Lack of inclusion of off-site employees in social events and happenings within the company. It is sometimes impossible to… Advice to Senior Management: Add social events for off-site employees, allowing them to network… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Interesting work and great people!

Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at LMI full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great work environment. Engaged workforce who enjoy each other. Mid-sized consulting firm without the big… Cons: Wish we were closer to Metro Advice to Senior Management: Continue to maintain the current high quality of work life. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on LMI.

Worked for LMI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LMI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LMI CEO Nelson M. Ford. All reviews posted anonymously by LMI employees.