LMI
www.lmi.org McLean, VA 500 to 999 Employees

Great Place to Build a Career

Analyst (Current Employee)
McLean, VA

ProsLMI exposes you to a community of experts working together to improve the federal government. Everyone here is united in the work, and believes in the mission. Working at LMI will give you a chance to shape your career. The benefits are outstanding, including the company retirement contributions.

ConsSenior Management communication is somewhat lacking to the point of being a bit comical, at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementEngage more in the truly collaborative culture that you are floating just above. Take the time to mentor and engage with mid level and junior staff members.

Great company

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at LMI full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great pay and benefits. Employees are very dedicated. Cons: Not very easy to move around in the company. Advice to Senior Management: Keep on doing the right things. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

More than I expected in some ways, not so much in others

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    McLean, VA

I worked at LMI full-time

Pros: Folks at LMI have a true belief in what they're doing. LMI is completely dedicated to government consulting. The amount of… Cons: I was disappointed at the inability to move laterally between groups. LMI, by its name, tends to focus on supply chain/logistics problems. But… Advice to Senior Management: With government sequestration likely to highly effect organizations that do most or all of their business with government organization, it is high time that LMI… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LMI.

Worked for LMI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LMI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LMI CEO Nelson M. Ford. All reviews posted anonymously by LMI employees.