There are newer employer reviews for LMN Solutions (VA)

Best company I have worked for

I have been working at LMN Solutions (VA)

Pros

There is a lot of love at the company, the management really cares about the employees and people. Everyone that works here really enjoys being together.

Management strives to give the freedom to follow our career dreams. They also allow for risk taking in business ventures and accept failure.

The company has a very entrepreneurial culture without the risk of a standard start up.

Great opportunities for advancement.
Company is profitable and growing at the perfect pace
They have prime contracts
Flat management structure and open communication

Cons

LMN Solutions does not grow as fast as some of the companies in the area but they are building a solid foundation of people for future growth.

The leadership is a three person partnership. This site only asks for a rating on the CEO. As a team the three owners excel at their work.

7 Other Employee Reviews for LMN Solutions (VA) (View Most Recent)

A pleasure to work for people who care about you and your career

I have been working at LMN Solutions (VA)

Pros

Management is approachable.
    Plenty of opportunity to shine, if you want to do something, just do it.
    Recognition for hard work.
    A small company feeling.
    Makes training opportunities available to you. Better than any other company I've worked for.
    Fair pay for the work you do.

Cons

Because most people are on the client site, it can be hard to get to know your coworkers.
    Not a lot of uncleared work is available, so it is hard to recruit people and harder for them to find a project to work on if they aren't cleared.

I think it would help employee morale and improve the working environment if we sponsored a few more social events during the year. Getting to know your coworkers over a beer or a ball game can be a great way to build those relationships.

Great environment with great people

I have been working at LMN Solutions (VA)

Pros

LMN Solutions offers challenging work, excellent benefits, and plenty of opportunity for growth. The management team is entrepreneurial and seeks out innovative ways to approach new opportunities. They also look out for their people and truly treat them as assets - not as replaceable bodies like many other companies. The company also attracts and keeps some very bright people.

Cons

I really don't see any downsides. Slackers need not apply though.

There are newer employer reviews for LMN Solutions (VA)

Worked for LMN Solutions (VA)? Contribute to the Community!