LMN Solutions (VA)
www.lmnsolutions.com Reston, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Best company I have worked for

Reston, VA

ProsThere is a lot of love at the company, the management really cares about the employees and people. Everyone that works here really enjoys being together.

Management strives to give the freedom to follow our career dreams. They also allow for risk taking in business ventures and accept failure.

The company has a very entrepreneurial culture without the risk of a standard start up.

Great opportunities for advancement.
Company is profitable and growing at the perfect pace
They have prime contracts
Flat management structure and open communication

ConsLMN Solutions does not grow as fast as some of the companies in the area but they are building a solid foundation of people for future growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe leadership is a three person partnership. This site only asks for a rating on the CEO. As a team the three owners excel at their work.

A pleasure to work for people who care about you and your career

Reston, VA

I have been working at LMN Solutions (VA)

Pros: Management is approachable. Plenty of opportunity to shine, if you want to do something, just do it. Recognition for hard work. A small… Cons: Because most people are on the client site, it can be hard to get to know your coworkers. Not a lot of uncleared work… Advice to Senior Management: I think it would help employee morale and improve the working environment if we sponsored a few more social events during the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great environment with great people

Reston, VA

I have been working at LMN Solutions (VA)

Pros: LMN Solutions offers challenging work, excellent benefits, and plenty of opportunity for growth. The management team is entrepreneurial and seeks out innovative ways to… Cons: I really don't see any downsides. Slackers need not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LMN Solutions (VA).

Worked for LMN Solutions (VA)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LMN Solutions (VA) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LMN Solutions (VA) CEO David J Lee. All reviews posted anonymously by LMN Solutions (VA) employees.