There are newer employer reviews for LMO Advertising

Nice benefits, no growth, bad management

I worked at LMO Advertising

Pros

good benefits for senior staff
nice people

Cons

no growth for staff
poor management

reviews filtered by
  1. Cool Internship

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at LMO Advertising as an intern

Pros

Super nice, down-to-earth people. Snazzy new office. The ping pong table, dart board, and zen room make it a livable environment. There is always something to do and everyone is willing to help. Pay is nice along with the surrounding area. It is a really laid-back environment, most people wear jeans and casual wear to work. The training and networking opportunities are limitless.

Cons

There is a lot of on-going projects that can take up the majority of your time. It can become mundane and a little boring so it is up to you to decide when to move on to something else. People can get pretty consumed in their work so as aforementioned, it is up to you to ask questions, etc.

Keep being great!

LMO Advertising Response

Mar 18, 2015President & CEO

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your time at LMO, we tried very hard to create an open collaborative environment with our move. Through our internships, we try our best to give ... More

2. Great Place to Work

I have been working at LMO Advertising full-time (more than a year)

Pros

They really care about their employees here. One of the things I love is that I really feel like the ownership are good people. The work environment is fun, the new office is great, and the work is interesting.

Cons

Overall, pay is low compared to other agencies. I personally have not been able to grow significantly in my career and have stalled out here.

LMO Advertising Response

Mar 18, 2015President & CEO

Thank you for your review. We live by our creed, that “We are a family of creators” and by extension employees are family. We are trying our best to diversify our Client base and work to create ... More

There are newer employer reviews for LMO Advertising