There are newer employer reviews for LMS Intellibound

It was an alright experience but management played favorites

Pros

Paid by loads and promotions

Cons

long hours, I can go all day on this

Other Employee Reviews for LMS Intellibound

It's a real hustle to make a few dollars

Former Employee - Former Lead in Milton, PA
    Former Employee - Former Lead in Milton, PA

I worked at LMS Intellibound full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You get what you work for.. Always an opportunity to work, just that. End of the day it's a job..

Cons

No work then no money is made on your end. Commission an percentages are bogus. Orientation is gas an your fueled by false information.

Advice to Management

Gotta have some back bone an not just do whatever they say. Yea, we all know " slow money is better than no money" . But you gotta make enough money for that to be true.. opportunities are limitless so don't be so limited.

2. Good job, but no career.

Former Employee - Unloader in Birmingham, AL
    Former Employee - Unloader in Birmingham, AL

I worked at LMS Intellibound full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The only pro I can think of is the flexibility they offer at some locations. This was a job I took because they were one of the few places hiring at the time. It is hard work, and most of the people I started with left after a few weeks, if not days. I ended up staying for several years, quit because of the poor conditions, and then went back because I got tired of working a twelve hour night shift job.

Cons

The pay was low for the amount of work that you had to put in. You are not really valued as an employee, but as long as you finish tasks quickly you literally have a job as long as you will stay. Insurance plan is a joke; no family can live off of their offering. Management knows what they are doing. They generally are looking out for their jobs, and because of the nature of 3rd party service providers try to low ball their way into contracts. This makes it hard to pay good employees, but they don't really care because once the contract is signed the site managers have it made. There are a million and one peons who will work for a while, then quit to go party. That's the bulk of their labor force.

Advice to Management

Pay your laborers and team leads a decent wage, not based off of commission. Actually, promote employees based off of their contributions and not favoritism.