LOUD Technologies
www.loudtechinc.com Woodinville, WA 500 to 999 Employees

Fantastic people, mediocre pay and morale

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe people that work here all work very hard and play together. Very supportive coworkers. Cool industry that you can see products out at shows. High energy place where you will never be bored.

ConsThe company is constantly under the microscope to hit unrealistic goals from the funding venture capitalists, causing panic and redirection of the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake realistic goals for workers, and stop changing things all the time. Employees will respond with working better and eventually surpassing goals.

The best group of people i've ever worked with

Woodinville, WA

I have been working at LOUD Technologies

Pros: relaxed office, fun pepole, hard workers and we laugh a lot.… Cons: no real room for growth, advancement or raises Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Has had it's moments

Woodinville, WA

I have been working at LOUD Technologies

Pros: People are great and a pleasure to work with Atmosphere is fun.… Cons: no real direction. constant change to strategy low morale over whelmed at every position within… Advice to Senior Management: give people raises or at least some incentive to work so hard. dont… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LOUD Technologies.

Worked for LOUD Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LOUD Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LOUD Technologies CEO Mark Graham. All reviews posted anonymously by LOUD Technologies employees.