LSBF
www.lsbf.org.uk London, United Kingdom 150 to 499 Employees

Worst experience of my professional life

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsMost members of staff below senior management are excellent, committed, passionate and want to get things done.
Fast paced environment and really entrepreneurial

ConsZero leadership
dictatorial management
senior management compromised by lack of experience created by installing family members into positions of authority without any previous, relevant, work experience. Leads to incompetence.
Questionable business practices.....selling and promoting courses that do not exist in campuses they don't have. You do not have a Prague campus so stop promoting it and signing up students along with their depositis!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementSell the business to someone who actually cares about delivering a first rate student experience and the deliverance of successful outcomes instead of treating the business like a personal ATM.

Not for everyone - but if you're ambitious, you'd love it!

I have been working at LSBF

Pros: This is definitely not your 'standard' HE organisation, in fact, it's as far away from it as it gets in my experience!… Cons: - Lacks established structures and processes to make work easier - No… Advice to Senior Management: Consider having more women representation at the top - and select them for the right reasons!… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Dynamic and vibrant place to work! Love it!

London, England (UK)

I have been working at LSBF

Pros: Extremely dynamic and fast-moving environment. People are amazing to work with! Company is growing to become industry leader with a global precense. For those that… Cons: Communication is an issue and more processes are desperately needed, as the… Advice to Senior Management: More interaction between UK and International offices.. More staff events and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LSBF.

Worked for LSBF? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LSBF reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LSBF CEO Dr. Maurits van Rooijen. All reviews posted anonymously by LSBF employees.