LSG Sky Chefs

www.lsgskychefs.com

It is a good place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsYou will work less hours than in most other production facilities. Generally, you have a set schedule. There is a good mix of nationalities and cultures, so diversity is accepted.

ConsThere has not been a pay increase in over 10 years. The union has established an environment of 'management vs. employees', that is difficult to manage around.

Advice to Senior ManagementPrices in the world are rising at a rate that is faster than compensation. To live with any sense of comfort, we as employees need to be compensated better.

learning knowledge by your self

Operation Supervisor (Current Employee) Jamaica, NY

I have been working at LSG Sky Chefs

Pros: getting train and leave for better job Cons: you have to be learn everything by yourself More

The Twilight Zone for sure

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at LSG Sky Chefs

Pros: Good people who are dedicated to their jobs, otherwise they would leave. They don't stay… Cons: No pay raises since 9/11. Only a select few are given pay increases, though for several years they company has given lip service to "trying"… Advice to Senior Management: Come out of our ivory tower and listen to what the employees are trying to tell you. Company goals of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LSG Sky Chefs.

Worked for LSG Sky Chefs? Contribute to the Community!