LSG Sky Chefs

www.lsgskychefs.com

The Twilight Zone for sure

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGood people who are dedicated to their jobs, otherwise they would leave. They don't stay because of the pay, and they certainly don't stay because they're respected or treated well.

ConsNo pay raises since 9/11. Only a select few are given pay increases, though for several years they company has given lip service to "trying" to work this issue out. Oddly, though, the executives get regular increases and huge bonuses. Executives need to come out of their cloistered area and talk to people. Better yet, LISTEN to people. Execs are completely tone deaf and insensitive to the low morale. NOT recommended as a place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementCome out of our ivory tower and listen to what the employees are trying to tell you. Company goals of "Respect" and "Trust" are not reflective of the reality of working there. Employees laugh cynically when they hear these statements.

Run away, this is not a good company in a horrible industry

Senior Management (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at LSG Sky Chefs

Pros: You might get the pay you are looking for, but… Cons: Hourly employees are not treated with respect Senior Management Front line management is treated even worse by Senior Leadership The company has not given pay increases… Advice to Senior Management: Walter Gehl is a good guy, the problem in the US is Sondra Lehman, and Jeff Miller, neither of the have any industry experience, they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Shrinking Violet

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irving, TX

I have been working at LSG Sky Chefs

Pros: Some good people who want to do the right things. Cons: Short term mentality. The airline industry is imploding and LSG will go with it. Poor senior management in… Advice to Senior Management: none No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LSG Sky Chefs.

Worked for LSG Sky Chefs? Contribute to the Community!