LTG Marketing & Development

www.ltgmarketing.com
  www.ltgmarketing.com
There are newer employer reviews for LTG Marketing & Development

Rewarding and fast growing company!

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer  in  Syracuse, NY
Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at LTG Marketing & Development full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun, upbeat environment where you can learn about sales, even with no prior experience, and eventually to train and develop other people. The company structure encourages entry level positions to learn from the manager directly. As a competitive person, the performance based compensation is one of my favorite aspects.

Cons

The work week includes Saturday, although it is quite lucrative.

The owner of the company, Manny is very helpful and genuinely cares about the employees.

LTG Marketing & Development Response

Apr 3, 2014Office Manager

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you are having fun while reaching your professional goals. We have recently set up incentives for employees to earn Saturday off. Work/life balance is ... More

14 Other Employee Reviews for LTG Marketing & Development (View Most Recent)

I've learned more here than in college!

Current Employee - Team Leader  in  Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Syracuse, NY

Pros

My advancement is based on my performance. My hard work and efforts are reciprocated with continual growth and training. Also, the hours work very well for me!

Cons

There isn't many cons I can think of, but you are constantly challenged in this position. If your not looking to push out of your comfort zone it could be a con.

Keep putting your employees first! I'm excited to take LTG to the top!

LTG is a great opportunity for growth and success

Current Employee - Leader  in  Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Leader in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at LTG Marketing & Development full-time for less than a year

Pros

You are rewarded by how hard you work, and given an opportunity to learn something new each day that will benefit you not only in the work atmosphere but in life as well. LTG has a great team that makes each day different, fun and exciting. The training process is very informative and caters to each employees learning style, this gave me the chance to be the best I could be at what I do.

Cons

The work hours are unconventional.

There are newer employer reviews for LTG Marketing & Development

Worked for LTG Marketing & Development? Contribute to the Community!