LTS Corporation
www.ltscorporation.com Bethesda, MD 150 to 499 Employees

Great.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Bethesda, MD

I worked at LTS Corporation

ProsGreat Human Resource staff (at the time I was there). This company is your door into the government and for that reason alone makes this a great place to work. Supportive managers.

ConsNot great retirement benefits but nobody takes a job with LTS planning to spend 30 years there.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou were wonderful at finding me different positions within the goverernment and hired wonderful managers. I recommend this company to others.

Small Company, Good Pay, Not the Greatest Gov't Contracts

Communications Speciliast At NIH (Current Employee)
Bethesda, MD

I have been working at LTS Corporation

Pros: You get to contract with the federal government. It's a contracting company. LTS sends out a lot of newsletters, etc. that help you stay informed… Cons: They do not support telecommuting, which is unacceptable in this day and age. I also find there to be a disconnection between my work at… Advice to Senior Management: I have never met them to be able to give… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on LTS Corporation.

Worked for LTS Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LTS Corporation reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by LTS Corporation employees.