There are newer employer reviews for LVI Boston

Relationships are key, the possibilities are unlimited

Current Employee - Account Manager
Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at LVI Boston full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The atmosphere at LVI is one of my favorite things about working for this company. Work doesn't seem like work when you are with some of your closest friends all working together to achieve the same goals. I also love the everyday challenges and never ending support from my Managers.

Cons

It is difficult to balance your personal time and work time. Being with the crew is always fun, which is why i make it a priority in my schedule, although it is not mandatory. With the amount of events, team nights, crew nights, etc..I find myself lacking in the area of Time Management.

Advice to Management

Think Big, Be Big, Straight to the top!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

If door to door sales is for you - go for it

I worked at LVI Boston

Pros

- Career development if you run out of all other options
    - Company culture and atmosphere, very team focused

Cons

Again, door to door and commission based - it is sales oriented

2. Experience at LVI BOSTON

Former Intern - Account Manager in Braintree, MA
    Former Intern - Account Manager in Braintree, MA

I worked at LVI Boston as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

As every entry level employee, i also began at an account manager position. My prior objective to work at LVI BOSTON was to gain some work experience. My opportunity here allowed me to gain first hand experience, an experience that i wouldn't simply receive from sitting behind at a desk in an office. During the training process, the LVI team's objective is to instill basic knowledge and skills that i would require in the real world experience. Once i was independent and all ready to explore the field on my own, i was aware of my strengths and weaknesses. I was not only able to improve on my communicative skills but also developed an "open-minded" mindset. The idea that the the team tries to promote account managers to a higher role, where employees take up more leadership and entrepreneurial roles is just fantastic. By the end of my experience i realized how i grew, both socially and professionally. What i can confidently say is that i had "best of both worlds". This is because i experienced two weeks in the field and upon request i also worked in the human resource department where i gained technical and writing skills. My first form of writing for a press release was published by the company. There is always room for growth and improvement here. I am able to say that these skills will help me further in my career and will be applicable someday when i am able to manage a company of my own.
    One more factor that is important in every office is the environment in which one works in. The work atmosphere here in the office is just so welcoming and entertaining. Every morning when i walked in to the office, the team is always energetic and always smiling. They play morning games in order to loosen up a little, build a positive attitude as well as build relationships with each other. They continue to do this on something we call "team nights", twice in a week. This gives people an opportunity to interact with all the members on the campaign. As the youngest of all, i never considered age to be a problem because my colleagues never treated me differently. They provided me with all the help i needed in order to accomplish what i was here for. I have realized that believing in myself and having a positive attitude will take me very far in life. I not only thank Ben, Amanda and Shannon for guiding me but also the other members of LVI for setting a good example for me. I do plan to follow their footsteps to become a successful leader one day. The team of LVI believes in giving back to the community. What impressed me is that they participated in the Operation Smile event and donated money to the children that are diagnosed with cleft lips.

Cons

Sometimes the territory may be a bit far so while traveling back, the person may end up arriving after working hours, considering traffic. However this is not necessary or applicable to every employee.