LXR Luxury Resorts
www.luxuryresorts.com Boca Raton, FL 5000+ Employees

Luxury resort, high standards of professional conduct.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boca Raton, FL

ProsThe property is very beautiful. Since this property has no peer in the nearby area, it generally has the opportunity to hire the best available employees. My experience was positive; I enjoyed working with a team of highly motivated professionals who took pride in doing quality work.

ConsI observed that it was difficult to move from one department to another. I saw people do it, but only after a prolonged struggle and numerous delays. When layoffs happened, not only was there no effort to find a position in another department for the displaced worker, but we were told that it was against company policy to do that.

Advice to Senior ManagementCapitalize on what makes BRRC unique -- history, privacy, relaxed luxury. Crosstrain employees and take advantage of current employees' knowledge of the property.

Will LXR be able to maintain their status of 4 Diamonds if they don't change their strategic mindset?

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
    Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at LXR Luxury Resorts

Pros: The quality of the remaining long time employees. The… Cons: Even before the economic downturn, there were 2 years when no money has been spent on refurbishing the rooms of the resorts and that is… Advice to Senior Management: Keep quality employees. Offer transfers to maintain the level of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The company doesn't care

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at LXR Luxury Resorts

Pros: I worked for the company for a very long time, … Cons: The company couldn't care less about the employees if it saves… Advice to Senior Management: You should care about each employee and reward loyalty and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LXR Luxury Resorts.

Worked for LXR Luxury Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LXR Luxury Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LXR Luxury Resorts CEO Stephen Ast. All reviews posted anonymously by LXR Luxury Resorts employees.