LXR Luxury Resorts & Hotels

www.luxuryresorts.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for LXR Luxury Resorts & Hotels

Luxury resort, high standards of professional conduct.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at LXR Luxury Resorts & Hotels

Pros

The property is very beautiful. Since this property has no peer in the nearby area, it generally has the opportunity to hire the best available employees. My experience was positive; I enjoyed working with a team of highly motivated professionals who took pride in doing quality work.

Cons

I observed that it was difficult to move from one department to another. I saw people do it, but only after a prolonged struggle and numerous delays. When layoffs happened, not only was there no effort to find a position in another department for the displaced worker, but we were told that it was against company policy to do that.

Capitalize on what makes BRRC unique -- history, privacy, relaxed luxury. Crosstrain employees and take advantage of current employees' knowledge of the property.

9 Other Employee Reviews for LXR Luxury Resorts & Hotels (View Most Recent)

Will LXR be able to maintain their status of 4 Diamonds if they don't change their strategic mindset?

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at LXR Luxury Resorts & Hotels

Pros

The quality of the remaining long time employees. The 4 diamond status.

Cons

Even before the economic downturn, there were 2 years when no money has been spent on refurbishing the rooms of the resorts and that is causing guests to be dissatisfied and decreased morale amount employees. The guests are unhappy because their expectations of the LXR property aren't being met. The biggest problem with Senior Management is the bonus structure. Management gets their bonuses, but the properties and line employees pay the price.

Keep quality employees. Offer transfers to maintain the level of quality expected. Stop being so shorsighted.

no good

Current Employee - Bartender
    Current Employee - Bartender

I have been working at LXR Luxury Resorts & Hotels

Pros

nice view, good co-workers, pretty girls

Cons

Trolly, hours, working outside in the heat

please get a clue to what is going on

There are newer employer reviews for LXR Luxury Resorts & Hotels