La Bella Baskets

www.labellabaskets.com
  www.labellabaskets.com
There are newer employer reviews for La Bella Baskets

I'm really pleased with my decision to join the La Bella Baskets sales team!

Current Employee - Gift Basket Consultant, Sales Director
Current Employee - Gift Basket Consultant, Sales Director

I have been working at La Bella Baskets part-time for more than a year

Pros

This company has a great mission, fabulous products, and good compensation for its sales team if you put in the effort. This is a work-at-home opportunity which is great for stay at home parents, college students, or those who just want to supplement their incomes and get out from under the thumbs of their bosses.

It is NOT a get rich quick scheme, like so many other work at home opportunities and you won't see flashy pictures of sports cars and bikini models around large swimming pools, which I believe is a testament to their honesty in their business practices.

I've been really happy in my time at La Bella Baskets and really pleased with the excellent training, support, website sales tracking and management system provided, and the camaraderie among the consultants and management, who seems to genuinely want you to succeed.

Cons

This is a independent contractor position, so you are your own boss. This can be a benefit or a detractor, depending on who you are and how much work you want to do. There are minimal costs for keeping your website active but I feel that they are reasonable and the system is great, so I have no complaints. Others may feel otherwise. Also, you get what you put into it. You must be willing to work hard to see the rewards, but the support is there and the materials are great. I did a lot of research before joining and can say that this is the best work at home opportunity I've found.

Keep up the good work and positivity. It shows and is appreciated.

8 Other Employee Reviews for La Bella Baskets (View Most Recent)

gift consultant-still with the company

Current Employee - Gift Director  in  New Braunfels, TX
    Current Employee - Gift Director in New Braunfels, TX

I have been working at La Bella Baskets part-time for more than a year

Pros

Just hit one-year mark...Low monthly fee for the package of website development & upkeep,24/7 online training Paying$24.95 for all that they do is , in my opinion, a drop in the bucket compared to other work at home biz. Company mission is great, and they follow through. Not a get rich program , not by a long shot, but you do get paid a reasonable commison

Cons

I have NEVER spoken with my sponsor, And that makes me want to be better with my team members.frequently

I think the generic website could be updated, maybe have 2 or 3 standard choices for us to choose from, just like a haircut, not one type is appealing for all

Impressed with La Bella!

Current Employee - Senior Gift Consultant  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Gift Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at La Bella Baskets part-time for less than a year

Pros

The leadership and training is incredible! I've had a few questions and each time I've picked up the phone, I've had courteous and knowledgeable assistance. I am very impressed with the system, the training and the ease of signing up new consultants, ordering baskets and working with smiling faces1 This business is a fun business, not a rocket science and everyone buys and gives gifts so there is a need! It also offers great tax benefits and the financial investment is the lowest I have seen to start a profitable business. I've been in other businesses similar, but all of them include a personal investment in having products on hand and having parties and purchasing samples. I'm excited to be a part of this 4 year old company,.. Timing is great.. the company is 4 years new, so lots of room for growth and expansion!

Cons

The only challenge I have is that I can't stay away from my new business adventure! I love LaBella Baskets!

I'd like to see more shipping options in the ordering form showing the approximate date to expect delivery. Maybe a dropdown box for each basket showing the approximate timeline.

There are newer employer reviews for La Bella Baskets

Worked for La Bella Baskets? Contribute to the Community!