La Bella Baskets

www.labellabaskets.com
  www.labellabaskets.com
There are newer employer reviews for La Bella Baskets

They are complete scam artists, and in my own personal opinion, criminals.

I have been working at La Bella Baskets

Pros

They do have beautiful gifts, the fellow consultants are great to work with.

Cons

Where do I begin. Firstly, the beautiful gifts aren't even theirs, They don't "create the gifts" or "keep the inventory" as they state, they purchase them from a gift dropper, just like every other business out there. The baskets are even sold on Walmart.com. They claimed to donate 10% of the proceeds of the Pink Awareness Gift Baskets to the Susan G. Komen foundation, and even encouraged their consultants to send out emails with a template that stated as such. They do not in fact donate to the foundation, and upon speaking to a corporate relations manager at the foundation, they confirmed that La Bella Baskets is not affiliated with them in any way. They charge $24.95 monthly for "website maintenance", yet the catalog is boring and unchanging, the grammar is atrocious, and there isn't even anything on the shopping cart that indicates that it is a secure server...and they accept credit card information, so that is a red flag. They shouldn't be in business at all.

Retire.

10 Other Employee Reviews for La Bella Baskets (View Most Recent)

Amazing gifting business!

Current Employee - Owner/Consultant in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Owner/Consultant in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at La Bella Baskets part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Love everything about this company, being your own business owner working from home around caring for my grandkids is the best. Products area top notch and well made in the USA

Cons

Getting paid twice a moth by snail mail could be better. Yet I do get paid!

Keep up the great work!

I'm really pleased with my decision to join the La Bella Baskets sales team!

Current Employee - Gift Basket Consultant, Sales Director
    Current Employee - Gift Basket Consultant, Sales Director

I have been working at La Bella Baskets part-time (more than an year)

Pros

This company has a great mission, fabulous products, and good compensation for its sales team if you put in the effort. This is a work-at-home opportunity which is great for stay at home parents, college students, or those who just want to supplement their incomes and get out from under the thumbs of their bosses.

It is NOT a get rich quick scheme, like so many other work at home opportunities and you won't see flashy pictures of sports cars and bikini models around large swimming pools, which I believe is a testament to their honesty in their business practices.

I've been really happy in my time at La Bella Baskets and really pleased with the excellent training, support, website sales tracking and management system provided, and the camaraderie among the consultants and management, who seems to genuinely want you to succeed.

Cons

This is a independent contractor position, so you are your own boss. This can be a benefit or a detractor, depending on who you are and how much work you want to do. There are minimal costs for keeping your website active but I feel that they are reasonable and the system is great, so I have no complaints. Others may feel otherwise. Also, you get what you put into it. You must be willing to work hard to see the rewards, but the support is there and the materials are great. I did a lot of research before joining and can say that this is the best work at home opportunity I've found.

Keep up the good work and positivity. It shows and is appreciated.

There are newer employer reviews for La Bella Baskets