La Petite Academy
learningcaregroup.com Novi, MI 5000+ Employees

Great place for experience

I have been working at La Petite Academy part-time

ProsYou really get to work with students ages 6weeks and up.
All the lessons are given to you, the teacher only has to implement the lesson plans
The environment is great, there are secure locks and no one can come in unless expected and is buzzed in.

ConsIt's all about the money (unfortunately) I hear management bickering about how much they need to make and how much they need to enroll to make [goals]. It makes me so sad to see how much tuition is and yet all they care about is the $$. Again, unfortunately it is only part of a big corporation that may just indeed want to pull in as much money as possible.

As a teacher, it's unfortunate to see how much you do with children that you love working with each and every day and pay is not up to meet all that is expected from you.

Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at La Petite Academy full-time

Pros: Management, environment, working with children. Cons: slows down during holidays, so your checks dwindle Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Flexible

Lead Teacher (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at La Petite Academy full-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible with school schedule Easy to get days off Cons: Kids Behavior Training Schedule Parent Complaints Management Constantly changing curriculum Advice to Senior Management: Make better schedules No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on La Petite Academy.

Worked for La Petite Academy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at La Petite Academy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for La Petite Academy CEO Barbara J. Beck. All reviews posted anonymously by La Petite Academy employees.