LaBov & Beyond
www.labov.com Fort Wayne, IN 16 to 50 Employees

15 Years of Energy and Opportunity

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Fort Wayne, IN

ProsI've worked for LaBov & Beyond for over 15 years. It has been one of the most meaningful and inspiring work experiences I've ever had. The quality ethics, energy and opportunity here are simply amazing; glad to be here.

ConsNot really a con, but it is a high-energy, fast paced work environment. Not everyone can handle it, and I've seen some people burn out pretty fast. Other than that, I can't think of anything big. You get out of it what you put into it, here.

Some good, mostly bad.

Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at LaBov & Beyond full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Chance to work on exciting projects for amazing clients/brands. Most people working there… Cons: Extreme micromanagement leads to extreme paranoia and overall feeling of distrust. People… Advice to Senior Management: Lead by letting go. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Stress & disappointment

I have been working at LaBov & Beyond full-time

Pros: The small agency atmosphere is a great place to learn the business and the client roster… Cons: Benefits did not outweigh the negative aspects. From the top down, there was so much negativity and anger, paranoia and disrespect. It really impacted everyone… Advice to Senior Management: Replace yourselves with smarter, savvier people who know how to run a business and treat people with dignity.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on LaBov & Beyond.

Worked for LaBov & Beyond? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LaBov & Beyond reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LaBov & Beyond CEO Barry Labov. All reviews posted anonymously by LaBov & Beyond employees.