There are newer employer reviews for LaBov & Beyond

15 Years of Energy and Opportunity

Current Employee - Project Manager in Fort Wayne, IN
Current Employee - Project Manager in Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at LaBov & Beyond full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I've worked for LaBov & Beyond for over 15 years. It has been one of the most meaningful and inspiring work experiences I've ever had. The quality ethics, energy and opportunity here are simply amazing; glad to be here.

Cons

Not really a con, but it is a high-energy, fast paced work environment. Not everyone can handle it, and I've seen some people burn out pretty fast. Other than that, I can't think of anything big. You get out of it what you put into it, here.

reviews filtered by

"The Firm" of Fort Wayne

Former Employee - Account Manager in Fort Wayne, IN

I worked at LaBov & Beyond full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They boast some national clients and a chance to get big time experience. I guess you can put their brands on your resume. And you get paid okay for the work you do.

Cons

I have never worked at a company that had a more passive aggressive environment. Once you are in, you find yourself in a place that seems really positive but it is all a facade. They boast ethics but they are questionable. They focus on family values, but often point fingers at each other. Honestly, it is like a cult environment where the leadership all bows and agrees with the man with his name on the door -- but they are paid to do so.

Give the little people a chance to make you better -- it can't last forever.

2. Some good, mostly bad.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Fort Wayne, IN

I worked at LaBov & Beyond full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Chance to work on exciting projects for amazing clients/brands. Most people working there are talented, dedicated, friendly - they're just not in the right positions, unfortunately.

Cons

Extreme micromanagement leads to extreme paranoia and overall feeling of distrust. People not empowered to grow, lead, expand. Cult of personality poisons culture and atmosphere.

Lead by letting go.