LaSalle Bank

www.lasallebank.com

Oh how I miss LaSalle

Senior Associate-CDO (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsI worked in 3 different groups at LaSalle over the course of over eight years. I was very happy there. I left for what I thought was a good opportunity (which was not). The compensation was great. They definitely fired people who were not cutting it so the accountability was there. Although BNYM hired many of those who did get let go from LaSalle.

ConsI do think the compensation for some people who did not prove themselves was definitely inflated. The group I was in specifically was extremely large so recongnition was hard to come by.

Advice to Senior ManagementMost of the management from this group left and formed a small startup company. The managmenet is now under B of A so I cannot speak to how that is going now.

LaSalle was a good place to work but suffered from lack of strategic focus and strong executive leadership.

Vice President of Finance (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at LaSalle Bank

Pros: Strong brand name in chosen market with a high degree of customer focus. … Cons: Foreign owned. Executive management competancy and leadership was not as good as it could have been. The company talked about a commitment… Advice to Senior Management: Increase strategic focus and improve executive leadership. More consistent… More

This is an OK place to work.

Banker (Former Employee) Detroit, MI

I worked at LaSalle Bank

Pros: Work life balance is very important. You get excellent hands on support from your managers. Flexible schedules are OK if it… Cons: Pay is a bit lower than other employers in industry. Sometimes middle management can come off as incompetent, which is an obious by product… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more to retain the best talent! I know so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LaSalle Bank.

Worked for LaSalle Bank? Contribute to the Community!