There are newer employer reviews for LaSalle Bank

Excellent bonuses, no time to spend

Former Employee - Vice President  in  Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Vice President in Chicago, IL

I worked at LaSalle Bank

Pros

Empowerment to perform my job and excellent bonus package. The job was challenging and everyday was a whirlwind of activity for which you were paid a lower than market base pay but pheonominal bonuses at the end of the year. Our department was structured so that there were fewer layers of management so getting immediate answers on what we could do or couldn't do was only one person away. All top management was available with an open door policy. Management welcomed "thinking outside the box" and creative structering in order to get a loan closed. Very exciting and great comraderie amoung the group.

Cons

No life outside of the job. You had to be available via blackberry 24/7.

They should have provided more staff to complete the day to day work to prevent burnout.

15 Other Employee Reviews for LaSalle Bank (View Most Recent)

Don't invest your time or expectations with them.

Current Employee - Diversity Analyst
    Current Employee - Diversity Analyst

I have been working at LaSalle Bank

Pros

Hopefully, legislation will require transparency and respectability will come back to the profession.

Cons

Too many individuals prefer to ask for foregiveness instead of obtaining permission.

Take ethics seriously.

Great place to work

I worked at LaSalle Bank

Pros

Great local bank with great local community relationships. The benefits of working at a global bank subsidiary with the freshness of working within the local market.

Cons

Senior management are established in their positions and approach to projects and banking which slows the dynamic, leading-edge thinking to keep the company moving forward.

Continue to work from the bank's strengths in associate development and local market impact. Find new ways to encourage and develop forward-thinking managers and teams.

There are newer employer reviews for LaSalle Bank

Worked for LaSalle Bank? Contribute to the Community!