LaSalle Futures Group

www.lasallefuturesgroup.com

Challenging

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThey provide you all the skills to succeed. You are provided the ability to train to get certified, and once certified you are given great leads to bring ti good business. It is down to you to make the final sale. Management are great guys who are not afraid to push you, but only want you to succeed.

ConsThough some employees are great co-workers, others are only in it for themselves and will try anything to snake a sale from you. They will trying to see that they succeed and you fail.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat work experience and great management team. My main advise is watch who you hire. Some employees do not provide for a good work environment and may hurt your business.

Good company - kind of fun

Broker (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at LaSalle Futures Group

Pros: They have an entrepreneurial spirit and provide decent to good leads (probably the most important thing). … Cons: A little unorganized. You really are left to build your own… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

This firm hires sales people on commission only. It seems that most hires quit without earning any money.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at LaSalle Futures Group

Pros: Very easy to be hired. Cons: Lack of pay, high turnover More

There are newer reviews on LaSalle Futures Group.

Worked for LaSalle Futures Group? Contribute to the Community!