LaVan & Neidenberg

There are newer employer reviews for LaVan & Neidenberg

Legal Assistant

Current Employee - Legal Assistant in Plantation, FL
Current Employee - Legal Assistant in Plantation, FL

I have been working at LaVan & Neidenberg full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great work envirmonment & room for growth within the organization

Cons

Benefits are mediocre, Vacation pay is only 1 week of with Non-Paid Time Off must be taken 1st, & Health Insurance is a little high.

Please allow your employees to have the option of taking either their paid or unpaid days off. These days have been earned by the employee, so they should have the right to choose whether their off day should be paid or unpaid. We have employees who come to work everyday, and take no days off, so this is unfair to these type of employees who would like to take a paid vacation that year.

53 Other Employee Reviews for LaVan & Neidenberg (View Most Recent)

Great company with freedom

Current Employee - Legal Field Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Legal Field Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at LaVan & Neidenberg as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

The three years I have been working here, I never had a slow day. The work load is always steady and at times a bit overwhelming...a good 'problem' to have.
    The people I deal with have been kind and quick on responding to any issues or concerns I have.
    My specific position allows me to work independently, which is a BIG plus.

Cons

For my specific position, there is no room for growth. The job I am doing will be the same job for years to come.

Have more of a 'family' atmosphere for those of us working independently. Have more function(s) (even once a year) where we can all get to meet one another.
    Offer opportunities for employees to offer suggestions that will benefit the company and then reward the suggestion(s) that work best.

Educational and Welcoming

Current Employee - Client Specialist Representative in Plantation, FL
    Current Employee - Client Specialist Representative in Plantation, FL

I have been working at LaVan & Neidenberg full-time (less than a year)

Pros

L&N is steady, professional and educational. You learn something new every day. You are able to perform different tasks so you aren't bored doing just one thing. I'm happy I found L&N, I know what my schedule is, the pay is good and I get to spend more time with my kids. My department has always been welcoming, never a dull moment. L&N plays to your strengths instead of lettin g you go because you aren;t doing one things write. Our Leads, Supervisors and Point People work with you so that you can always be at your best. I can't complain.

Cons

There aren't really any downsides for me. I have a full-time, Mon-Fri job and weekends off. I have a steady job in this crazy ecomony. No complaints here.

Keep up the good work :) .

There are newer employer reviews for LaVan & Neidenberg