There are newer employer reviews for Lab Support

Contract Lab Technician for Cargill

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Lab Support for more than a year

Pros

The recruiters are very kind and eager to help. They quickly found me a job with Cargill. I have made really great friends and truly enjoy the people I work with. They have decent pay for a contract company and have better incentives in shorter time frames.

Cons

There are no sick days or vacation days. There are times when I have felt slightly forgotten about. I was told I would have a lunch bought for me and it never happened. I was told they would e-mail my information to an office in a different state, but that also hasn't happened. I feel overqualified and board with my current contract.

Match clients better to open positions. Be sure to put your reminders on your calender so that promised meeting are not missed and forgotten.

33 Other Employee Reviews for Lab Support (View Most Recent)

The staff have been so helpful and great at checking in and making sure I'm having a good experience.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Lab Support part-time for less than a year

Pros

They are professional, prompt, and organized. About a week after I met with a representative at a school job fair, that representative called me back and worked with me until I found work.

Cons

I believe they only deal with part time work supporting research facilities, but the experience is still valuable! And great for if you're still in school.

Good company with great benefits

I worked at Lab Support full-time

Pros

Get your own office
    Staffed with degreed, scientific professionals so you get to work with your peers
    teamwork environment
    The work is challenging, but rewarding, especially if you are a goal oriented person and like to regularly exceed your target goals (revenue goals, number of hires, etc.)
    Many long-term employees still with the company
    Great opportunity to network and build relationships with many different people and organizations.

Cons

Limited career growth opportunities. People tend to stay in one title/position for many years. Only a select few are able to advance.
    Fast-paced with medium to high pressure

There are newer employer reviews for Lab Support

Worked for Lab Support? Contribute to the Community!