There are newer employer reviews for LabAnswer

LabAnswer - Leading Laboratory Informatics firm - great company to work for!

Current Employee - Informatics Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Informatics Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at LabAnswer

Pros

The ability to work at home and the opportunity to expand your skill-set. Also the ability to work on very interesting and challenging projects.

Cons

Since most of the employees work at their homes or on client sites, there are only a few times during the year where we get to meet as a company. LabAnswer hosts two weekend trips for the entire company which is a great place to catch up. The fall trip you can bring your spouse/significate other. It's also a lot of fun.

32 Other Employee Reviews for LabAnswer (View Most Recent)

LIMS Consulting Powerhouse

I have been working at LabAnswer full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been working at LabAnswer for about a year and a half. They have some of the best consultants that I have ever worked with before. I am given the opportunity to learn both from a business and technical perspective. I found management to be supportive from a people point of view and extremely knowledgeable (and willing to share that experience with the consultants). Strong career opportunity and training plan. 100% focused on Informatics which is really nice!

Cons

- travel can be extensive

Keep up the great work

Competence and Culture in One Fantastic Package

Current Employee - Principal Informatics Consultant
    Current Employee - Principal Informatics Consultant

I have been working at LabAnswer full-time (more than an year)

Pros

My experience with LabAnswer after 1.5 yrs has been nothing but positive. This company has a stable of talent that is without equal and a company culture that feels like a family instead of a business. They care about their employees, their business, and their reputation in the industry. They vet prospective employees through many rounds of rigorous interviewing to ensure that their new hires are the most competent available while making sure that they fit the culture. Their compensation and bonus package is well thought-out and more than fair. They demand a lot but they pay their employees very well to meet their high standards. I LOVE this company!

Cons

The only potential con I can think of is that travel is often needed since this company consults all over the US and the globe. However, to offset the pain of travel they even have a Travel Bonus Program in place.

Keep doing what you're doing and keep nurturing that wonderful culture.

There are newer employer reviews for LabAnswer