I feel bad for Anyone who does Not work here

I have been working at LabAnswer full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A great Company to work for with a very relaxed atosphere. Labanswer strives to achieve productivity of employees by adopting a Laissez Faire type of policy, and guess what: It does work. Pleanty of guidance offered to ensure that employees have the propper tools to not only grow within the company, but also grow in their personal lives as well.

Cons

The possibility of being relocated anywhere the client needs you. For some people this can be something negative, however for others it is viewed as an adventure.

Advice to Management

If the rest of the comapny is run even half as good as the COE, then we have ensured a high longevity for Labanswer.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great Coworkers

I have been working at LabAnswer full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a wealth of knowledge from many different fields of study here at the LabAnswer CoE, and your coworkers always happy to help answer any questions you may have. I can easily say that in the context of the Center of Excellence as a whole, we all benefit from our diversity, and we help accentuate each other's strengths while minimizing weaknesses. The corporate culture within Labanswer is very respectful and very much like a family. While the different projects you will be put on may be very stressful at times, you'll do fine if you take advantage of the help your coworkers can give you

Cons

Clients may not be clear with their needs; you'll need to brush up on your soft skills to get what you need.

Advice to Management

Please stress clear communication between consultants and their project's associates at the CoE. While they are very busy travelling to and from client sites, a large amount of our part of the project relies on open communication.

The people and group atmosphere are very conducive to stellar work and attitudes!

I have been working at LabAnswer full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people, and community that LabAnswer provides is my favorite reason working here. The work fluctuates between projects, but there is always enough to keep you busy if you are a go-getter.

Cons

The traffic driving to the CoE! I can't think of anything actually negative towards LabAnswer

Advice to Management

Keep it up!