LabAnswer
www.labanswer.com Sugar Land, TX 150 to 499 Employees

I feel bad for Anyone who does Not work here

Orlando, FL

ProsA great Company to work for with a very relaxed atosphere. Labanswer strives to achieve productivity of employees by adopting a Laissez Faire type of policy, and guess what: It does work. Pleanty of guidance offered to ensure that employees have the propper tools to not only grow within the company, but also grow in their personal lives as well.

ConsThe possibility of being relocated anywhere the client needs you. For some people this can be something negative, however for others it is viewed as an adventure.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf the rest of the comapny is run even half as good as the COE, then we have ensured a high longevity for Labanswer.

The people and group atmosphere are very conducive to stellar work and attitudes!

I have been working at LabAnswer full-time for less than a year

Pros: The people, and community that LabAnswer provides is my favorite reason working here. The work… Cons: The traffic driving to the CoE! I can't think… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's okay

I have been working at LabAnswer full-time for less than a year

Pros: Small to medium-sized company so the upper management will know the lower level employees by name. Great upward-mobility within the company, great support from… Cons: The assigned project may or may not have a great deal of work for its employees and there can be a great deal of downtime… Advice to Senior Management: Ask people how they feel about the work they are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on LabAnswer.

Worked for LabAnswer? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LabAnswer reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LabAnswer CEO Mark Everding . All reviews posted anonymously by LabAnswer employees.