There are newer employer reviews for LabCorp

Good Experience

Current Employee - Sales Compensation Specialist  in  Burlington, NC
Current Employee - Sales Compensation Specialist in Burlington, NC

I have been working at LabCorp

Pros

Great benefits, especially paid time off. Started with nearly 4 weeks a year. Have a lot of flexibility when it comes to choosing your work schedule (flex time)

Cons

HR is not very knowledgeable of the actually position you are applying for.

327 Other Employee Reviews for LabCorp (View Most Recent)

The Main Lab at LabCorp was the most unfriendly, disorganized, short staffed, hostile place I've ever worked.

Former Employee - Specimen Accessioner  in  Englewood, CO
    Former Employee - Specimen Accessioner in Englewood, CO

I worked at LabCorp

Pros

The benefits package at LabCorp was very good and encouraged overall health. They also offer Partner benefits, which is very rare in today's workplace.

Cons

Some employees at LabCorp actually discourage others from helping new employees. The attitude is VERY much "sink or swim". The management is not very involved unless it is in a negative way when required. The training was pretty much nonexistant and what was offered was never adequate to function in that job capacity. Positive feedback and direction is not consistent. Negative is the theme here. I have never heard so many people planning to "find another job asap" or to "leave the company" in my career. Maybe if some of them actually did leave it would allow for a better set of people to come in with better attitudes.

Show an appearance once in awhile. Give more positive feedback and value your GOOD employees. Give help to those that are struggling and try to look into what could be done to help. Just because someone has been at the company for 8, 10, or 15 years does NOT mean they are doing the best job. Being the fastest is NOT always better. I would not want someone rushing my lab test through and possibly making a mistake.

They have been very good to me for 11 years.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

I have been working at LabCorp

Pros

Stable company, you don't have to worry about not having a job. You can move up, especially if you plan to further your education. They do award employees with various recognition for their performance on the job. They are concerned about the quality of work and quantity. They understand that your dealing with people's lives everyday.

Cons

You can't have a weak stomach. Your dealing with alot of biohazard material. You have to be aware that you can't dress to professionally if your working in the lab department.

I think their should be various awards given to employees like a free vacation, or tickets for games, etc....also LabCorp should continue to get more involved with the community. To know it's not all about the company but people! To show we care!

There are newer employer reviews for LabCorp

Worked for LabCorp? Contribute to the Community!