LabCorp
www.labcorp.com Burlington, NC 5000+ Employees

Good people, good company, just large and political for inside people.

Senior Marketing Executive (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at LabCorp

ProsWorld class facility. Access to unlimited resources. Quality co-workers. A good reputation in the industry.

ConsTheir customer service wait time were atrocious, 45 minutes at times. Late and lost pick ups. Politics, and reduced commissions. Constantly changing senior management team, five in five years, or so it seemed.

Advice to Senior ManagementCut waste and inefficiency, pay sales people better, decentralize decision making by region. Understand cultural differences from region to region, and don't impose irrational corporate policies.

Labcorp should be ashamed!

IT Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Burlington, NC

I have been working at LabCorp

Pros: If you're just coming out of college and you're desperate to pay your… Cons: Departmental supervisors can be demoralizing No support from senior management Low pay Sub-standard benefits (gets worse… Advice to Senior Management: Your employees are the core of your company. Remember that and act on it. Consider competitive pay and benefits. Don't just… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent

Phlebotomist (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at LabCorp

Pros: I work in a private doctors office. My schedule is very flexible… Cons: The only bad thing that I could say is that you have to wait… Advice to Senior Management: Actually, I believe that labcorps management does an excellent job in taking care if… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on LabCorp.

Worked for LabCorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LabCorp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LabCorp CEO Dave King. All reviews posted anonymously by LabCorp employees.