LabCorp

www.labcorp.com

Came in overwhelmed, but everything quickly normalized and I now love my work.

Technologist Trainee (Current Employee) Research Triangle Park, NC

ProsEasy to pick up overtime or make up time missed/taken off if need be. Management is sensitive to employee conflicts and strives to promote positivity in the workplace. Employees with a strong work ethic are praised.

ConsWorkload can be inconsistent depending on the department in which you work. Some employees are very stressed and not much is done to alleviate the pressure. High turnover rate for new employees. Not easy to adjust schedules (shift worked, days worked) around family life.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake those presently working at LabCorp feel valued in order to prevent losing good employees. Be more attentive to the needs of your workers and you will not need to hire as many people who don't really care about their jobs or don't get along with their coworkers.

Cumbersome

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cape Coral South, FL

I have been working at LabCorp

Pros: My immediate supervisor is great and I have a lot of freedom in my position The company offers… Cons: -The company hides behind STARK laws and compliance at every opportunity -Health benefits have gotten very expensive both in premium and in out of pocket -employees are… Advice to Senior Management: stop pretending. Just admit the bottom line is all you care… More

Good people, good company, just large and political for inside people.

Senior Marketing Executive (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at LabCorp

Pros: World class facility. Access to unlimited resources. Quality co-workers. A… Cons: Their customer service wait time were atrocious, 45 minutes at times. Late and lost pick ups.… Advice to Senior Management: Cut waste and inefficiency, pay sales people better, decentralize decision making by region.… More
There are newer reviews on LabCorp.

Worked for LabCorp? Contribute to the Community!