LabCorp

www.labcorp.com
  www.labcorp.com
There are newer employer reviews for LabCorp

Came in overwhelmed, but everything quickly normalized and I now love my work.

Current Employee - Technologist Trainee in Research Triangle Park, NC
Current Employee - Technologist Trainee in Research Triangle Park, NC

I have been working at LabCorp

Pros

Easy to pick up overtime or make up time missed/taken off if need be. Management is sensitive to employee conflicts and strives to promote positivity in the workplace. Employees with a strong work ethic are praised.

Cons

Workload can be inconsistent depending on the department in which you work. Some employees are very stressed and not much is done to alleviate the pressure. High turnover rate for new employees. Not easy to adjust schedules (shift worked, days worked) around family life.

Make those presently working at LabCorp feel valued in order to prevent losing good employees. Be more attentive to the needs of your workers and you will not need to hire as many people who don't really care about their jobs or don't get along with their coworkers.

379 Other Employee Reviews for LabCorp (View Most Recent)

Cumbersome

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral South, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cape Coral South, FL

I have been working at LabCorp

Pros

My immediate supervisor is great and I have a lot of freedom in my position
    The company offers quality testing as opposed to competitor labs who offer crap
    Employees get benefits
    Local STAT testing and supply distribution

Cons

-The company hides behind STARK laws and compliance at every opportunity
    -Health benefits have gotten very expensive both in premium and in out of pocket
    -employees are given very little if any training
    -Executive Management @ the corporate office seems very far removed from the real world & more focused on reports then caring for customers.
    -Tuition reimbursement has ceased
    -knowledge of dr office computer systems is very necessary
    -phlebotomy staff are very over worked, underpaid & poorly treated. These people are the face of Labcorp to the patients
    -it is not about the patients,the customer or the employee.ITS ABOUT THE STOCK PRICE!!

stop pretending. Just admit the bottom line is all you care about because it can be confusing to those who don't understand

Good people, good company, just large and political for inside people.

Former Employee - Senior Marketing Executive in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Marketing Executive in San Diego, CA

I worked at LabCorp

Pros

World class facility. Access to unlimited resources. Quality co-workers. A good reputation in the industry.

Cons

Their customer service wait time were atrocious, 45 minutes at times. Late and lost pick ups. Politics, and reduced commissions. Constantly changing senior management team, five in five years, or so it seemed.

Cut waste and inefficiency, pay sales people better, decentralize decision making by region. Understand cultural differences from region to region, and don't impose irrational corporate policies.

There are newer employer reviews for LabCorp