Labor Finders

www.laborfinders.com
There are newer employer reviews for Labor Finders

Labor Finders: A Great Place To Work Until The Industry Tanked

I worked at Labor Finders

Pros

People at home office are nice, there's a family atmosphere within the franchises, and they do take their hourly workers seriously most of the time. Compensation is competitive, time off plans are fair. For almost ten years, Labor Finders was my ideal job.

Cons

Poor upper management to branch-level communications, head-in-the-sand approach to problem solving in current economic climate. I spent more than two years telling my franchise owner that the staffing industry in my city was about to take a nosedive. He did not take me seriously until my numbers dropped - then I was fired after almost a decade of faithful service (I didn't take vacations, took a pay cut, etc.). If my boss had listened to me for the two years previous - during which time he spent less than a week in my city - he would have been aware of the economic climate here, and I probably could have implemented any of the several plans I had to save his profits and my job.

Labor Finders franchises are in dire need of district or regional managers to keep an eye on geographically diverse branch locations. The profit margin goals are unrealistic in this economy when other staffing agencies are undercutting by ten percent or more. And frankly, folks, you need to get out there and spend some time in the offices. Fewer motivational seminars - more "feet on the street" attention might have helped you before I and others lost their jobs and you lost money.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Labor Finders (View Most Recent)

Was Ok Except for Incompetent President of Sparrow Enterprises

Former Employee - Branch Manager

I worked at Labor Finders full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great Co-Workers and Area Directors and the opportunity to find people a job. Made it easy to sleep knowing you were helping employers and employees

Cons

The President. Not Smart,,, Motivation through fear not leadership. He said one thing and did another. Half the time could not remember what he had said. Used company emails to push political agendas, Let people work knowing they had stolen from company, Made promises that he didn't keep, offered bonuses then recanted, all the while claiming to be a born again Christian.

The president needs to step down and let a real leader lead.

great

Current Employee - Carpentry in Columbus, GA
    Current Employee - Carpentry in Columbus, GA

I have been working at Labor Finders full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

they make sure you get work because they care

Cons

making sure your on time everymourning

keep up the good work because you all take good care of you all people and everybody gets a chance.

There are newer employer reviews for Labor Finders