Labor Ready
www.laborready.com Tacoma, WA

Run as fast as you can!

Branch Manager (Current Employee)
North Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Labor Ready full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood benefits if you are fulltime.

ConsHorrible hours including weekends and nights. You are always on-call to fill jobs. You feel guilty for only paying temp help $7.25 an hour for extremly hard work! Company does NOT care about their employees, in management you are treated horrible with very high expectations. Work with some homeless temps that are sometimes desparate for work and often on drugs and alcohol. Horrible and unprofessional district management that do not follow the rules they hold you accountable for in northern ATL! Stay away! Work anywhere else besides LR.

Advice to Senior ManagementAccountability needs to start with you! If you are holding your staff to strict rules and guidelines then make sure you can follow them yourself first.

very decent

Laborer (Former Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Labor Ready part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: made some business contacts for job references Cons: not enough jobs and lousy pay Advice to Senior Management: get clients to commit more to using people No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Decent employer depending on your location, just don't expect to advance within the company

Operations Specialist (Current Employee)
Central Valley, CA

I have been working at Labor Ready

Pros: Good, competent coworkers since most positions are not entry-level Job stability in a growing industry When the company allows autonomy at… Cons: Hourly employees have the responsibilities of management, without the pay of management Lots of poorly-thought-out directives from senior management that will make your job harder Very little… Advice to Senior Management: Your boardroom ideas rarely translate well to the branch level; maybe test new policies at the few locations that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Labor Ready.

Worked for Labor Ready? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Labor Ready reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Labor Ready CEO Steve Cooper. All reviews posted anonymously by Labor Ready employees.