Labor Ready
www.laborready.com Tacoma, WA

Horrible Experience

General Laborer (Current Employee)
Roswell, GA

ProsThe pros to working at Labor Ready is that you get money everyday and gain experience in a wide variety of labor fields.

ConsThe cons to working at Labor Ready are staff that show favorites even when you are more qualified than the person they sent out and showed up earlier than them; The business is built to milk the worker for every penny they can. It offers no health insurance though the jobs are the hardest jobs a man can think of; They always find ways to take more of your money. For instance a customer of Labor Ready credited me $20 for gas compensation because Labor Ready refused to do so even though the job was 25 miles away from the office. When I got back to Labor Ready to receive my pay and compensation I noticed that Labor Ready took 50% of my gas compensation and claimed that it was regulations to take the 50% of whatever a customer gave extra to me.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be mean and stop looking down on day Laborers, we are people too. If it wasn't for us you will not have a job.

Slow but effective

General Laborer (Current Employee)
    Dover, DE

I have been working at Labor Ready as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: will find you work at times Cons: Unreliable at times,work schedule is horrible Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

if you need money quickly this is the place

Custodial Worker (Current Employee)
    Reno, NV

I have been working at Labor Ready full-time for less than a year

Pros: same day payday in most cases, some long term assignmentsavailable Cons: on the average only get minimum wage, you have to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Labor Ready.

Worked for Labor Ready? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Labor Ready reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Labor Ready CEO Steve Cooper. All reviews posted anonymously by Labor Ready employees.