Labor Ready
www.laborready.com Tacoma, WA

Better off being a TA than a PA

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)

ProsAs a Customer Service Rep., you help temp. associates get day work as well as temp to perm positions.

ConsIt is difficult to have a worker come in to the office and let him/her know that a client has called and placed a DNR ( do not return) requesr. This actually goes in the ta's file. And not all of these requests are on the up and up. Another difficult task is when a lenghty ticket ends and your ta's have egan to think the position may be permanant.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe managers, both in the offices and district could use some help with their people skills. I was called stupid by my office manager and the district manager constantly snapped his fingers at me as if i were a dog or perhaps one of his children. TA's are not treated well and the staff has the mentality that everyone is a liar.

it was okay but the pay is not good

General Labor (Current Employee)
    Plano, TX

I have been working at Labor Ready full-time for less than a year

Pros: good if you need work fast and have no job Cons: 7.25 an hour to do sometimes hard work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very Good Experience

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Labor Ready full-time for less than a year

Pros: Meeting new people and having the satisfaction of putting people to work.… Cons: I have found no Cons to this job Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the Great Work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Labor Ready.

Worked for Labor Ready? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Labor Ready reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Labor Ready CEO Steve Cooper. All reviews posted anonymously by Labor Ready employees.