Labor Ready
www.laborready.com Tacoma, WA

They do get you work everyday, and you are paid everyday

Laborer (Former Employee)

I worked at Labor Ready part-time for less than a year

ProsYou can work different shifts, daily different jobs, week long jobs, monthly jobs, and even work jobs that leads to permanent employee with the company.

ConsThe cons are, if you turn down a job. You are unlikely to be given another type of job. And if you do not have a car, your chances of getting work are greatly reduced.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstead of playing favorites, use a first come first out plan. Unless the employee is returning to a previos company they have worked for before.

Time you'll never get back...ever!

Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Labor Ready full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The People I worked with directly were cool...more or less.… Cons: Morale is very low. All employees (with exception to the 6-digit salaried mgmt) are paid well below scale and are seriously overworked. Say… Advice to Senior Management: No advice to Mgmt, because they just don't care anyway. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people, incompetent corporation.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Labor Ready full-time

Pros: Branch managers are spectacular! Definitely some of the best in any industry. The corporate culture is… Cons: The corporation is run by good motives and big dreams. Lots of talk, very little forward motion. The intentions are there but the knowhow just… Advice to Senior Management: The company is too large to manage. Start outsourcing the tech department and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Labor Ready.

Worked for Labor Ready? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Labor Ready reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Labor Ready CEO Steve Cooper. All reviews posted anonymously by Labor Ready employees.