There are newer employer reviews for Labor Ready

I worked really hard for them

I worked at Labor Ready

Pros

If you work really hard and smart you can make a decent living

Cons

Totally unrealistic expectations for humans to continue to maintain a balanced life and sanity.

Advice to Management

Put better leaders in place in upper management

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Win Win

I have been working at Labor Ready

Pros

They are growing and accepting the need to change, strategize, and explore it's potential. Ideas are welcome and the culture is friendly.

Cons

Bonus structure lacks the compensation level appropriate for performing branch managers and CSR's. We have a tough time keeping talent.

Labor Ready

I worked at Labor Ready

Pros

Compensation, benefits and bonus structure.....work it like you own it attitude. It is what you make of it financially. You have the opportunity to really do well financially and move up in the company if that is what your goal is. I worked with a great group internally and luckily my "employees" were a pretty great group as well.

Cons

Obvious issues...usually the criminal backgrounds of the majority (not all) of the daily workers. Driving some of these employees in your own vehicle to get them to job sites (especially if you are a female, driving multiple men around locally and longer distances). Safety can be an issue or concern.

Advice to Management

Tied in with above statement. I feel that to get some of these employees to job sites on the company dime; transporation vehicle/driver should be available and not the Branch Managers/CSR's. Safety of internal staff needs to be better protected.