Lacoste

There are newer employer reviews for Lacoste

Lacoste Sales Associate

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Lacoste part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have fun with the people I work with, pretty cool job

Cons

You have to use clienteling which is a stupid way of keeping track of the people that shop with the store. Its really time consuming and annoying.

113 Other Employee Reviews for Lacoste (View Most Recent)

Loses its magic quickly. Could be better.

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Sunrise, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at Lacoste part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great discount, also seasonal allowance (when given) is not bad.

Cons

corporate is inconsistent. systems are outdated, outlets are not maintained well by corporate.
    Starting pay rate is declining for employees that come in later. outlets are over stuffed with clothing.
    hours are very inconsistent and outlet employees do not receive commission. Goals are enforced strictly.

It is good, BUT definitely some downfalls

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Miami, FL

I have been working at Lacoste part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The discount is awesome. 70% off of all clothing is pretty awesome, it gets old wearing it, but it is literally the best thing if you buy people gifts a lot. Also, the pay is pretty desirable. But basically it is best to be a part time associate. you get the discount, the commission and hourly rate, and it looks pretty decent on a resume. It's not like you are working at Gucci, Burberry, or Chanel, but it is still pretty good.

Cons

Now to the negatives, oh how there are so many. I feel like i might be biased. My boss is CRAZY. While i have kind of been able to get used to her many strange behaviors, she is still a mediocre boss. A lot of the other associates will steal your sales if you are not the pesky, shark-like seller that Lacoste teaches them to be. Also, the way that Lacoste teaches you to sell is atrocious. It's almost as if they have no idea how clients like to be treated. When someone is shopping they do NOT want to hear a salesperson in their ear the whole time; it's so annoying. And if we do not badger the clients like we are supposed to, we are chastised. But it might just be my manager. Overall, i am just sticking around so i can the discount and so i can possibly get a job at a more exclusive retailer like Louis Vuitton or Gucci.

RELAX. It is literally clothing that we are dealing with and not even that great of clothes to boot.

There are newer employer reviews for Lacoste