Lafarge North America
www.lafarge-na.com Reston, VA 5000+ Employees

Good company to work for

Financial Accountant (Current Employee)
Southfield, MI

ProsReally good benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401k, life, disability, reimbursements for gym memberships and awesome maternity leave policy! Most management is capable and attentive and they really focus on developing their employees to advance. Low turn-over and great employee morale. Flex-time and ability to work from home.

ConsBusiness structure and environment CONSTANTLY and QUICKLY changes so if you're not used to working in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment, this would not be the company for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementWith all the constant changes, communicate plans better.

Empty

Process Engineer (Former Employee)
    Kansas City, MO

I worked at Lafarge North America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: their knowledge in the field Cons: try every thing cheap and half done, with issues later… Advice to Senior Management: Look at long term plans and life time cost of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to make money when the economy was good.

Utilityman (Former Employee)
    Waukegan, IL

I worked at Lafarge North America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Being in a union, we had great wages, plenty of… Cons: When business stopped, lay-offs were by seniority and the hard workers were the… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management should dig deeper on how our plant… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lafarge North America.

Worked for Lafarge North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lafarge North America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lafarge North America CEO John Stull. All reviews posted anonymously by Lafarge North America employees.