Lafarge
www.lafarge.com Paris, France 5000+ Employees

An organisation of choice in terms of flexibility, innovation and performance.

Brand Manager (Current Employee)

ProsWorld leadership in building materials gives an unmatched edge over others, through resources, modus operandi and recognition.

ConsManagement could be bureaucratic and myopic at times, ignoring the world is not the operating areas and to most of the fellows, the brand could be nothing but another business.

Advice to Senior ManagementComparison with other organisations beyond the industry will help overcome the stagnancy, status quo and premeditated mind set of doing things.

Project Manager, Mechanical Projects

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Cairo (Egypt)

I worked at Lafarge full-time for more than a year

Pros: Salary is good since at the higher middle of the market - in general. Safety… Cons: The old and long path for any decision making; actually no one can take any decision unless escalated to a higher level... we don't… Advice to Senior Management: get rid of your long process till obtaining a decision...… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sales Supervisor

Sales Supervisor (Former Employee)
    Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

I worked at Lafarge full-time for more than a year

Pros: Transnational company, they teach you everything you need to know,… Cons: Closed operations in Venezuela, The government took the company and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lafarge.

Worked for Lafarge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lafarge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lafarge CEO Bruno Lafont. All reviews posted anonymously by Lafarge employees.