Lafarge
www.lafarge.com Paris, France 5000+ Employees

Great Company!

Director Technical Services (Former Employee)

ProsVery supportive of employee development. Huge career opportunities for people that do not mind relocation every 3 years, and are willing to consider international assignments.

ConsOrganization sometimes experiences analysis paralysis, and mico-management.

Advice to Senior ManagementExecutive management dont be afraid to empower your midlevel and front line managers to direct themselves and make decisions. Lafarge has great values and great people with world class development and education. Trust them.

Used to be a great organization until

Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Lafarge full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Used to offer amazing international assignments and potential for career advancement. It… Cons: CEO (BL) is only focused on managing financials for the current quarter. There is absolutely no vision for the future and strategy is sacrificed… Advice to Senior Management: You can focus on the future while not forgetting the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fair / Satisfied

Process Engineer (Former Employee)
    Whitehall, PA

I worked at Lafarge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Career opportunities, bonuses, variety of work Cons: endless relocation, poor work life balance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lafarge.

Worked for Lafarge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lafarge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lafarge CEO Bruno Lafont. All reviews posted anonymously by Lafarge employees.