Lagasse
www.lagassesweet.com Deerfield, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Good Job to Settle

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Lagasse

ProsGood salary and comm. structure. Freedom of working independantly, not micro-managed. Company stresses the importance of family time vs. work time.

ConsLittle communication between middle management and corp. executives. The pay structure is changing on a yearly basis.....only to benifit the reps. (sure)

Advice to Senior ManagementMiddle management strong, upper management needs to engage more than once a year with acct. execs., to communicate future changes with more of a timeline, not just springing it on at the annual meeting.

They will let you work as hard as you want to.

Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Lagasse

Pros: Largely recession proof. People are great to work with and… Cons: Senior management often manage by seat of the pants Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the people more. Let the people you hire… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Is it Lagasse or Lagasse Sweet?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Lagasse

Pros: Nothing really coming to mind... Cons: For starters, the office building is incredibly small and dusty with half of the rooms on the second floor being unused. They are an incredibly… Advice to Senior Management: Please update your software, office equipment and furniture. It'll be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Lagasse.

Worked for Lagasse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lagasse reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lagasse CEO Todd Shelton. All reviews posted anonymously by Lagasse employees.