Lake Shore Marketing

www.lakeshoremarketinginc.com

Great opportunity to get experience and push me where I wanted to go

Current Employee - Marketing Representative and Management Trainee  in  Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Marketing Representative and Management Trainee in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Learned to market products. Learned to train representatives. Learned to manage people and events. Learned customer service. Learned all aspects of HR- packaging and presenting a business. Learned to manage a team . Learned to work hard to get out of the company what I wanted. You get what you give. They are constantly growing. The clients are constantly adding and being dropped so it doesnt get old.

Cons

Worked longer hours up front, after being promoted my schedule was great.

don't hire people who aren't willing to work hard and just want to sit around and still get paid.

Other reviews for Lake Shore Marketing

A complete joke!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Not a desk job, you talk to new people daily, get to be on road for a little time a day.

Cons

Horrible hours, they tell you get paid one amount when its really not even close. You have to meet at there office every mourning where you are greeted by four or five "trainers" who all give you a high five to try and boost your moral for this horrible day that is about to happen. Then you leave to go to your store where your booth is set up and play Billy Mays all day long, basically selling way overprice junk to random shoppers.

Be upfront about the position when hiring, you tell people they are applying for event management (which is true after working at least 8 months) just say you are going to be in a booth for most of your employment.

DEFINITELY my job I've ever had!!!

Current Employee - Junior Marketing Associate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Junior Marketing Associate in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Lake Shore Marketing has an awesome team environment. All of the co-workers spend a ton of time together and everyone is friends. Upper management genuinely cares about the staff, and that really encourages a fun place to work every single day.

Cons

But if you have to work (which most of us do) Lake Shore is the place to be because it is so much fun.

Work to keep the office fun and engaged. It is really nice to come into an environment that is not stagnant.

There are newer employer reviews for Lake Shore Marketing.

Worked for Lake Shore Marketing? Contribute to the Community!