Lake Trust Credit Union
www.laketrust.org Lansing, MI 150 to 499 Employees

Teller

Teller (Current Employee)
Lansing, MI

ProsExcellent coworkers, decent pay and benefits for entry level positions, easy work.

ConsPoor opportunities for advancement, management plays favorites more than is acceptable. Multiple positions filled by less than qualified individuals. Tuition benefit recently cancelled where as other financial institutions still offer it.

Advice to Senior ManagementBecome more of a horizontal company than a vertical one in terms of promotions. The branch level alone has five different levels of employments.

Decent company to work for

I have been working at Lake Trust Credit Union

Pros: Senior Leadership is very strategic and empowers people in there… Cons: Compensation plan is disappointing with no plan in place for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

My Worst Job Ever

(Current Employee)
    Plymouth, MI

I have been working at Lake Trust Credit Union

Pros: Great co-workers that are very helpful. The benefits offered are decent. The… Cons: Fees charged to the members are excessive. Upper management are not good. When you see them they look down on you and don't treat you… Advice to Senior Management: Stop charging members fees like banks do. Listen to what the employees have to say on some items. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lake Trust Credit Union.

Worked for Lake Trust Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lake Trust Credit Union reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lake Trust Credit Union CEO David A. Snodgrass . All reviews posted anonymously by Lake Trust Credit Union employees.