Lakeland Regional Medical Center
www.lrmc.com Lakeland, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Be happy you have ANY job, not happy you have YOUR job.

Patient Access Representative (Current Employee)
Lakeland, FL

ProsGood food in the cafeteria. Flexible earned time off depending on your manager's flexibility. Competitive pay. Level 2 trauma center with great community respect and recognition.

ConsDepartment politics. Supervisors and managers "in it" for their own advancement and praise while failing to deliver the same to hard working employees. Ridiculous parking rules and security staff happy to place a boot on your car and charge you up $25.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management with the exception of the CEO provide adequate leadership. It is middle management that needs improvement, reflecting on senior management's inability to recognize this fact.

A good place to work and learn.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Lakeland, FL

I worked at Lakeland Regional Medical Center

Pros: With such a large company there is always room to… Cons: Because of the size of the organization, communication was difficult. Communication from senior leadership was… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to develop internal communication plans and eliminate the filtering… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Look elsewhere

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Lakeland Regional Medical Center for more than 3 years

Pros: My coworkers are the great. Cons: Management is not open to suggestions. Advice to Senior Management: Employees should be promoted based on their experience, not based… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lakeland Regional Medical Center.

Worked for Lakeland Regional Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lakeland Regional Medical Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lakeland Regional Medical Center CEO Elaine Thompson. All reviews posted anonymously by Lakeland Regional Medical Center employees.