Lakeview Consultants

www.lakeview-consultants.com
  www.lakeview-consultants.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lakeview Consultants

Excellent Learning Experience - Happy with my decision

I have been working at Lakeview Consultants full-time for more than a year

Pros

I certainly had some hesitation towards "sales" as an industry based off of the stigma that it has. Working here as really changed my point of view of sales and how involved it is in our day to day lives and most working positions. I appreciate both the personal and professional development that I am gaining by working here and I know that if my career doesn't stay here, it is certainly a great experience and learning endeavor that I will carry for the rest of my life. Quick example of some personal development - I used to be deathly afraid of public speaking, this position has changed my entire outlook on the subject. Not only am I confident to speak in front of others, but I really enjoy it now.

Cons

Attitude is one of your most valuable assets, if you can’t keep it or at least get it back - this probably isn't for you (or other sales and marketing positions).

Your meetings are both informational and motivational - time management could be improved, but whose couldn't.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Lakeview Consultants (View Most Recent)

Former Employee

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Lakeview Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am a former employee of Lakeview Consultants. Due to family I had to relocate to the west coast. I am dissapointed that I am no longer with Lakeview, it was a great work environment and an amazing opportunity to grow fast within the company. During my time there I was able to grow personally and professionally due to the extensive training and mentoring. I made great money there but the opportunity is what I will miss the most. If you work hard you can get promoted to management rather quickly.

Cons

Sales can be a tough industry

Thanks for all of the time and energy you placed into my success.

Great Experience, Great people, Great Job!

I have been working at Lakeview Consultants full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been working with Lakeview for a few months now; this is one of the only working experiences I've ever had. Not only have I learned amazing sales skills and gained professional work experience, but they are also skills that are usable in my everyday life. The atmosphere is great, I love the people I work with and have fun doing it. We also work off of a list of leads which is great, so it’s not ‘door to door’. Pay structure good too, there is a base option.

Cons

No cons so far, don't see any coming.

Continue pushing your people to their best, its an great management trait.

There are newer employer reviews for Lakeview Consultants

Worked for Lakeview Consultants? Contribute to the Community!